Saturday, March 17, 2018

FW: Remove Replacement character "�" from the search results

-----Original Message-----
From: Erick Erickson [mailto:erickerickson@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 March 2018 20:31
To: solr-user <solr-user@lucene.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Remove Replacement character "�" from the search results

This is more likely a problem with your browser's character set, try setting it to UTF-8.
Best,
Erick

On Thu, Mar 15, 2018 at 5:59 AM, uttam Dhakal <e_uttam@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I want to remove certain characters from the search result. Image of
> what I now get (and want to avoid) is attached in this email.
>
> My impression is I need to write an "updaterequestprocessor", is there
> any built-in class specific for this need? Closest class I found which
> matches the description is "IgnoreFieldUpdateProcessorFactory" but I
> am not sure about this.
>
> Any help on how to do this will very helpful as I am very new to Solr.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Sincerely,
> Uttam Dhakal
>

No comments:

Post a Comment