Saturday, March 17, 2018

FW: Remove Replacement character "�" from the search results

 

 

From: uttam Dhakal [mailto:e_uttam@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: 15 March 2018 18:30
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Remove Replacement character "
" from the search results

 

Hello,

 

I want to remove certain characters from the search result. Image of what I now get (and want to avoid) is attached in this email.

 

My impression is I need to write an "updaterequestprocessor", is there any built-in class specific for this need? Closest class I found which matches the description is "IgnoreFieldUpdateProcessorFactory" but I am not sure about this.

 

Any help on how to do this will very helpful as I am very new to Solr.

 

Thank you very much

 

Sincerely,

Uttam Dhakal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment