Sunday, April 1, 2018

FW: Upgrading a Plugin from 6.6 to 7.x

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Alexander Kopciak [mailto:peter@kopciak.at]
Sent: 21 March 2018 16:17
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Upgrading a Plugin from 6.6 to 7.x

Hi!

I'm still pretty new to Solr and I want to use the vector Scoring plugin (
https://github.com/saaay71/solr-vector-scoring/network) but unfortunately,
it does not seem to work for newer Solr versions.

I tested it with 6.6 to verify its functionality, so it seems to be broken
because of the upgrade to 7.x.

When following the installation procedure and executing the examples, I ran
into the following error with Query 1:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Query {! type=vp f=vector
vector=0.1,4.75,0.3,1.2,0.7,4.0 v=} does not implement createWeight

Does anyone has a lead for me how to fix/upgrade the plugin? The
createWeight method seems to exist, so I'm not sure where to start and waht
the problem seems to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment